Wednesday 19 March 2014

Intuitive Readings With Sun Goddess Tarot

A common question I often get from those not familiar with me is, "What is your Tarot reading style?" or " What can I expect when I book a reading with you?" This blog post not only touches on my reading style but also aims to appropriately set your expectations when you decide to call on me for advice.

Learning to combine knowledge with my intuition from a very young age
When I was a child, I was very interested in cartomancy.  In fact, I was an odd child who took interest in complex concepts like Communism.  At 5 years old, I understood what the word Proletariat meant.  I knew who Engels, Marx and Lenin were. That was because Dad was a little left-off-centre so I grew up humming to the Communist anthem, The International, instead of singing Twinkle Twinkle Little Stars.  As an adult, and a Certified Numerologist, I explained this odd behaviour with my Character number 7.  Persons governed by the 7 energy are often thinkers and analysers who could process complex technical, scientific, esoteric, spiritual and philosophical concepts and comprehend them well.

When it came to fun, while other kids played with dolls and Lego, I was brandishing a deck of regular playing cards and a cartomancy book I had found in Dad’s library.  I think, my curiosity was piqued because granny is highly intuitive, although we all thought she was a little batty then.  I believe that even at that very young age, I had combined my intuition with what I had learnt in that cartomancy book to experiment with my interpretation of the regular playing cards.  Again, I explained this away with my Character number 7.   When I visited a Tarot reader regularly as an adult, I was not interested in just listening to the advice she provided with her cards.  I was just as interested in the way she interpreted each card.  

Discovering My Purpose
Over the years, my intuition developed with a few life-changing experiences that had left an indelible mark on me like a divorce, single motherhood, standing at career crossroads and navigating health issues, like a breast cancer scare.   Fuelled by these experiences and armed with the belief that I could turn my life around, I formally studied Tarot, Numerology and Astrology voraciously and am now a Certified Professional Tarot reader, Numerologist and Astrologer.  With my knowledge of these multiple metaphysical disciplines, I found my purpose of using them to help and support others who had been through similar life journeys as I did. 

Combining Tarot, Numerology and Astrology with my intuition
My reading style combines the use of Tarot, Numerology and Astrology overlaid with my intuition.  I believe that it lends greater depth to a reading particularly when it compels greater insights about your response to a particular situation due to your numerological and astrological influences.  I believe that an intuitive reading is not meant to foretell a future or to help you anticipate an outcome like a “self-fulling prophecy”.  A reading is meant to help open your mind and heart to the several options that you can use to make informed decisions in a bid to shape your own desired outcomes. 
A person typically is governed by an astrological sign and its planetary influence which impacts his or her character, behaviours, experiences and responses to situations.  You will also have several numerological vibrations attached to his or her birth date and name.  When you understand the positives and negatives of your astrological sign and each of these numbers, you can then leverage these positives and downplay these negatives in order to better manage your direction towards the outcome that you hopes to shape. 
When I overlay the insights from Numerology and Astrology with a Tarot spread created for you,  I will then take an advice-centric approach to the way I deliver my interpretation of the cards because of my base knowledge of your numerological and astrological make-up.

An example of how an intuitive reading works when I combine Tarot, Numerology and Astrology
Susan is born on 7 October 1976.  She is a Libra, her ruling planet is Venus and the sign is governed by Air element.  Her corresponding Tarot significator is the Queen of Swords.  Susan values relationships and spends a lot of time trying to create the perfect relationship either at home with her boyfriend, or her boss and colleagues at work.  She has strong opinions about principles and ideas and has a lot of passion for championing the cause of working single-mothers as she is one herself.  As a Libran, Susan tends to avoid conflicts or any emotional situations if she could help it.  She has a Character number 7, a Life path number 4 and a Destiny number 3.  In a nutshell, Susan thinks and analyzes a lot about any issues that come her way.  She is also a bit of a loner and tends to be quite introspective whilst internalizing her feelings within her.  Her life path presupposes that life provides her with opportunities to be a very reliable and practical person, who is good at organizing resource or events  and managing projects.  She has a meticulous eye for detail and will often go out of the way to ensure that whatever she plans for either family or her colleagues, everyone is happy and her projects are delivered to expectations.  As her destiny number is a 3, Susan has gifts and talents to bring sunshine and happiness to people around her.  As she is such a reliable friend, partner and colleague, she takes on a lot of responsibility to help and support people around her with the purpose of keeping them happy.  However, in trying to make them happy, she is sometimes quite repressive and does not express how she truly feels about a situation although she might have differing opinions about it or she might be exhausted.
When Susan asked for advice after falling out with her boss, the two Tarot cards that jumped out at me from her spread were the Ace of Cups reversed and the 8 of Swords.    Understanding Susan’s numerological and astrological make-up helped me understand that the crux of the issue laid with Susan’s inability to openly communicate to her boss about how she truly felt about the situation.  Instead, she had clouded her mind with a lot of negative perceptions about her boss.  When I further discussed the matter with her, she revealed that her boss had accused her of making a decision about a project without consulting the rest of the team.  However, Susan felt that as someone with almost 18 years of experience in her role, she was qualified to make an informed decision that she had felt was beneficial to the business.  Her boss’ accusation hit a raw nerve with Susan because she felt it questioned her capability.  
Our discussion about Susan’s numerological and astrological influences shed light on her reaction to the situation.  As a character 7, Susan often preferred to work alone.  She also felt her decisions were well thought through and she had done the due diligence of analyzing all facets of the situation.  In many ways, while Susan could have been a better team player by communicating her intent to the team and her boss.  Susan had withdrawn into herself after that tiff with her boss and had not brought up the incident since.  However, the situation had festered so badly that she had decided that she wanted to look for a new job.  As a Libran, working with the right people and keeping that interpersonal relationship with them is so important to her.  She wanted her boss to value her expertise and experience.  She wanted to make a difference to the team and the business and be recognized for her contributions.  However, as Susan did not want to rock the boat further, and just wanted things to get better on its own, her inability to be openly honest and to express how she truly felt had widen the rift between her boss and her.
So my advice to Susan was to give her boss a chance.  She should not shape her relationship with her boss based on negative perceptions by second-guessing how she thought the boss felt about her.  Instead, she should utilize the strengths of her life path 4 and the logical capabilities of her Libran qualities to plan a structured conversation with her boss to openly talk about how she wanted to constructively mend the relationship and effectively work as a  team.

Ready For An Intuitive Reading Session With Me?
Whether it is an intuitive reading done in person or via email, and depending on the outcomes you would want to achieve from these readings, I will always combine the use of Tarot, Numerology and Astrology with my intuition.  I will never use big esoteric terms and provide you with high-level “fluffy” and “woo-woo” interpretations that only serve to confuse you or further cause you anxiety whilst not answering your question.   I will only deliver authentic advice that can empower you to proactively turn your situation around. 

What my clients have said about me?
“Very good reading! Very Accurate and answered my question with brilliant insight and advice. Would recommend 100%.”  - Sammy Robertson

"Your reading for me is a blessing.  It's crystal clear and insightful." - June Wee


“Thank you so much for my reading I found it to be insightful, accurate, and very very helpful and comforting to me. You are awesome! – Gina Valenzuela

"Her tarot readings I can say, is 110% spot on.  Accurate and absolute truth.  No lies.  Highly recommended." - Rebecca Ang


“Thanks for a great reading, Joanna! The response was very prompt, detailed, witty yet serious, focused and accurate. Thank you so much! I will definately reccommend your services!”  - Michelle Jenkins


“Thank you so much for a wonderful read. You brought into focus the major shift ahead that I could feel but not define. I am so grateful and blessed that our paths have crossed; your skills, gifts and intuition are most impressive.” – Tamara Breslin

About The Writer:

The writer of this blog post is a marketeer by trade, and a tarot card reader by accident. She was awarded a Certified Professional Tarot Reader qualification from the Tarot Certification Board of America (TCBA) and is also a certified numerologist.  She is currently running a Tarot consultancy based in Singapore called Sun Goddess Tarot,  which provides confidential intuitive readings combining the metaphysical disciplines of Tarot, Numerology and Astrology via face to face and emails as well as readings at corporate and private events and workshops.  A member of the American Tarot Association (ATA) and the Tarot Association of the British Isles (TABI), she is also a reader for the Free Tarot Network and mentors Tarot protégés on behalf of the American Tarot Association

Website: www.sungoddesstarot.com
Email:  Joanna@sungoddesstarot.com
Facebook:  www.facebook.com/SunGoddessTarot
Twitter: www.twitter.com/SunGoddessTarot.



No comments:

Post a Comment